Apr 30, 2022
Many people are going to grumble with the simple fact that soul mates are not created; they are found.
But today, I want you to look at being a soul mate in a different way.
What if soul mates were created? What if you could become your spouse's soul mate? How would that impact your marriage?
If you were to take a poll as to how people view marriage and soul mates, they would describe it as two people who are "built" for one another coming together to do life.
However, this way of thinking is so narrow-minded for what marriage is. Marriage is the coming together of two people who are willing to do the work to get to know each other at the deepest levels and do life together.
It's not about the false expectations of you are who you are; no one has to change, and we are now soul mates.
That's not real life, and that's not a great marriage. Our incredible marriage that my husband and I have now came at the cost of almost losing each other in a divorce. Yes, that's our story; a roller-coaster that led us to become soul mates.
So you, too, can become your spouse's soul mate. But it means doing what everyone says is impossible.
A fantastic marriage (or whatever adjective you want to use to describe an incredible marriage) doesn't come easy. First, you have to be willing to do the work daily and do what's impossible.
Now, this just the beginning of the simple things in marriage. The real work happens when you choose to love your spouse every day.
#RelationshipBuilders #CreateYourNow #LoveAndMarriage
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation - This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify and Pandora.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music -
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.