Apr 28, 2022
Ginger Stache is a wife of thirty-six years to Time, mom to two beautiful daughters, and Gigi to their two grandchildren.
She is an Emmy Award-winning documentarian, writer, author, and television producer who is just as comfortable in the African bush as she is on a television set.
Ginger is also the Chief Creative Officer at Joyce Meyer Ministries. You can see her on Joyce Meyer's "Enjoying Everyday Life" program and listen to her as she hosts Joyce Meyer's "Talk It Out" podcast.
Enjoy the multitude of topics discussed, including speed reading, axiology, perfection, video games, plus so much more.
#MyStrengthIsMyStory #CreateYourNow #GingerStache
Quotes and statements within the interview:
"And from the time I was probably in college, God kind of gave me this desire, not only to make sure that I focused on joy in my life, but that I made it a priority to share joy in other people's lives."
"When I was young, I think I was one of those people that was very much seeking after new experiences and adventures and always pushing things to the edge just a little bit"
"So chasing wonder, is really a decision of how we're going to live."
"Fear is natural; it's going to happen."
"I can't do these things that I love, and that I used to do. But that does not stop God from moving."
"There's great adventure in prayer."
"Don't miss the opportunities that God puts before us."
"So one thing that has been really helpful for us is to see that our adventures don't have to be exactly the same, even if we're in the same place."
"So we have very much learned and this is great for everybody that it's not the getting somewhere that you find all the wonder. Sometimes, it's in the being where you are all along the way, that's where you find your wonder as well.
What has your story gifted you?
"I don't have a great testimony... I might as well hang it up. But I've learned so much about the wonder of the grace of God and His mercy in every moment along my way. And absolutely I was lost and now I'm found over and over and over again every day of my life."
"The very things that became my setbacks, became the very things that I get to do today."
Resources mentioned in the episode:
"One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!"
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify and Pandora.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. Create Your Now Archive 7 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
10. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
12. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Music by Mandisa - Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music -
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.